Rushere Community Hospital Jobs
RUSHERE COMMUNITY HOSPITAL P.O.Box 2, RUSHERE.
Rushere Community Hospital is a Christian interdenominational private not for profit (PNFP) NGO and treats all people without exception on colour, creed, age and sex.
It is owned by the community who are represented by a Board of Trustees and a Board of Directors.
The hospital serves as a referral hospital for Kiruhura district with an estimated population of 360,000 people in Kiruhura and the neighborhood.
The hospital has 2 opportunities for professional, dynamic and innovative individuals to join the team.
A minimum of an Accounting first degree and ACCA or CPA certification and 3 years experience required. Experience in using Tally or Quick books is a must have.
- Collect budget input, prepare and consolidate budgets,Financial monthly reports against budget, forecasts, quarterly and annual cash forecasts.
- Contribute to preparation of Board papers on financial status of the company.
- Ensure timely and accurate posting of all accounting records,
- Ensure Implementation of approved accounting procedures/internal controls across the business and suggest regular improvements to internal controls.
- Prepare the monthly payroll with accurate statutory deductions; ensure deduction of staff advances and loans as per company policy.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and reports thereon, prepare annual statutory accounts and effectively participate in the external audit, avail necessary input to ensure effective control of income, cash flow and expenditure.
- Follow up on debt collections as per agreed terms, ensure proper management of payables, Manage cash-flows adequately and the controls thereon, Manage stocks and stock levels and holdings.
- Manage performance of accountant payables and receivables, ensuring regular appraisals and feedback sessions, Understand and address the training needs of subordinates, ensure discipline within the team.
- Co-ordinate internal and external audits attend to and resolve issues raised from audits, ensure compliance in tax related and other statutory requirements.
A minimum of a first degree in Social Sciences or Public Administration, Social Work and Social Administration from a recognized Institution and Postgraduate Diploma in Health Services Management or Public Administration. Use of Tally or Quick books is desirable.
- Participating in planning, budgeting, monitoring and evaluation of hospital administrative services;
- To maintain adequate medical and non medical supplies to the hospital and ensure timely delivery of supplies to the hospital;
- Supervising the utilization of hospital infrastructure, fleet and equipment;
- Facilitating the provision of security to the hospital staff and assets;
- Compiling and submitting technical reports to hospital management;
- Carrying out human resource management function, ensure effective salary payments and related allowances.
- Supervising contracted out services’ providers.
- Resource Mobilization and drawing up of fundable project proposals.
- To chair the Administrative Department meeting and act as minute secretary for the HMC, BOD and BOT meetings.
- To oversee the procurement and maintenance of the Hospital vehicles, maintenance of Hospital buildings, construction /reconstruction of buildings,
- To ensure adherence to established policies, procedures and regulations.
- To oversee the keeping of the Hospital records, the stores, the compound, hospital security and the farm;
- Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property’s description, value, and location.
Submit a handwritten application and CV to the Hospital Administrator by 30th Dec 2018.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted