Pray for Rushere
- Praise and thanks for Lucy and Kevin’s upcoming marriage on 5th November. Pray for them as they prepare for their life together.
- Give thanks for the money donated and the ways we can help the hospital. Pray for the spending of the £1,000 we are sending to help improve water harvesting for the hospital.
- Praise for the work of the hospital and for the dedication of Dr Bonitta and the senior staff. Pray for them in their different roles, especially the newly appointed Principal Nursing Officer, Sister Victoria. Pray too for all the medical and ancillary staff that they may serve patients with love and conscientious care.
- Pray for the health of Wilson, and for his work as Chaplain. Pray for the Chapel services, and their broadcast to the wards in the hospital.
- Pray for the establishment of the Nursing School and that the promised government funding will be forthcoming.
- Thank God for the provision of new computer equipment. Pray for the training of staff and the computerisation of records which will improve the efficiency of the hospital’s operation.
- Thank God for the growth of the Divine Academy, and pray that suitable staff and facilities will ensure the maintenance of high standards for these young children.
- Pray for the work on upgrading the quality of the Guest House.
- An additional sum of £1,500 has been donated to the hospital. This was raised by community groups, schools and churches in Flintshire, North Wales.