We give thanks for:
- 25 Years of providing healing to patients and a Christian witness to the community, fulfilling its purpose “Caring for the whole person”. Also the developments from a single building to the hospital as it is now.
- God’s hand on the hospital and His help at times of crisis.
- The tarmacking of roads within the hospital compound. But pray that the process of the road drainage work will be completed.
- Support provided by SES organisation and the various donations received recently.
We would value your prayers for the following:
- An accident resulted in the ambulance being written off but it was miracle that those in the vehicle escaped with minor injuries. The smaller ambulance has been repaired, but is now the only hospital vehicle.
- Medical staff, particularly the proposed Nurses Training School.
- For the Senior Management Team of the hospital as they work with Bonitta in management and maintaining standards at the hospital.
- Recruitment of more staff who are committed Christian and that they will be a witness through their honesty, integrity and caring attitude.
- Maintenance and development of the hospital – improvements to Outpatients and Maternity areas, water and electricity supplies.
- The appointment of a full time chaplain and that the services in the chapel will be a means of blessing to patients and staff. Also for those leading worship, including Rev Stephen Buwembo and Leonard Munyamahoro.
- Improved relationships with the District.
- Bonitta with so many demands on her time with the medical and administrative responsibilities. Also for her husband Wilson and daughter, Ruth.
- The possibility of appointing a Maintenance Manager.
- Lucy running the Guest House and its need for improvement and maintenance, and supervising cleaning of the hospital. Also her vision for gospel outreach through a Gospel Extravaganza in December as the Guest House celebrates 10 years.